Monday, September 13, 2010

Discrepancy... and then some.


Blog.
Not something I ever thought I would do…
Until it was imposed on me to create one.
Secretly I have always wanted to do this.
I like to write.
I unquestionably do not have the required attention span to write a novel.
Probably not even an adequate amount of attention to write a short story.
But a blog I think I can do
My computer does not even think that blog is a word….
keeps underlining it in squiggly red.

Horses.
This is my passion. 
Cute little tidbit: it’s the second most dangerous sport next to motocross.
I jump over trees and skyscrapers and run through treacherous waters!  
Oh yes.
Okay, slight hyperbole.
To those who enjoy horses….
From afar…
or from their warm, hairy withers.... 
This is for you.
Tomorrow morning I'm going to attempt to wake up early to ride.
I’ll letcha know how it goes…

No comments:

Post a Comment